Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Thanksgiving Julia-ism

Julia-isms: funny saying from my baby sister

In honor of "Turkey-Day," I will bestow upon you this little gem...

On the way to church one Sunday, Julia was sitting in the back of the van singing "Hush Little Baby" to her doll. However, her rendition of the classic nursery rhyme was a little... well... unique:
"Hush little baby don't you cry,
Mama's gonna buy you a turkey.
And if that turkey doesn't die,
Mama's gonna buy you an oven." 

Laughter - something I'm thankful God has blessed us with. 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy those turkeys, but I do not recommend given them to your babies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so behind on my blog-reading. Love the posts about Katie and Julia's adoption! And the garage sale! And Advent Conspiracy!! Keep up the great blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Got some Notions of your own about this post? Share them!