Monday, May 10, 2010

Something that was not on The List, and for good reason

Last week I check off a "first" that was definitely not on my List.  I ate Sushi. And I am not a fan.

What I had was similar to this photo - smoked salmon with cream cheese and avocados. I know, I know, it's not "real" sushi because it was cooked. Yeah well - I soooo don't care. I am a sushi-virgin who hates sea food, so this is all you're going to get from me! But at least now I can say that I have tasted sushi.

I got "suckered" into trying it by my dear friend Sarah, who I have known since birth and who was in Phoenix for the week. We usually only see each other every few years, so hanging out with her on Tuesday night was a real treat. One that made up for the residual taste of the sushi.

Love you Sarah!  

3 comments:

  1. I hate sushi, too. Although I made a kind with crab meat that I liked once. And I do like seafood. But how people can eat it raw is beyond me.

    How fun that you got to see Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like sushi either. And the people who think it's cool are weird. :) I think it's cool to eat hamburgers, thankyouverymuch. (just kiddin' all you sushi lovers. You are cool, too. Just not for eating sushi.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW - I just read this. It was so good to see you as well!! (even if you don't share my love for sushi ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Got some Notions of your own about this post? Share them!